Artist Alley Application is CLOSED!
ARTIST ALLEY TABLE SPACE
- Artist Alley spaces are half-table only (4'L x 2.5'W)
- There is a fee of $15/day for table space in Artist Alley. -You also need a weekend or day badge-
- Table space must be claimed by 1PM on Friday and by 11AM Saturday and Sunday. Your space will be forfeited otherwise.
- Please notify the Artist Alley or Dealer's staff if you know you will be late to arrive.
Artist Alley dealers may use the Furpocalypse Cashier or process their own transactions by showing proof of a CT Sales Tax Permit.
- Furpocalypse will retain a 6% Processing Fee from all sales.
- After Artist Alley closes on Friday and Saturday, the total sales for that day will be tallied and sent via PayPal, minus the 6% processing fee.
- Sunday’s sales will be sent to you within 7 days of the end of the event.
- Any dealers found selling items outside of the Furpocalypse Cashier without a CT Sales Tax ID will be removed from Artist Alley.
Adult materials need to be kept covered and in separately marked portfolios clearly labeled as adult material, i.e. "Adults Only".
Content within the portfolio must be censored so no genitalia or female nipples are viewable.
APPLICATION STATUS NOTIFICATIONS
After the close of artist alley registration all applicants will be notified of their status. If accepted you will be required to submit payment for their space. Applicants who are not initially selected will be placed on the waiting list and will be contacted should openings become available.
If you were notified of being placed on the waiting list for a table space, we will contact you should a spot become available before the con.
Those people on the waiting list should check-in with the Dealers Room Cashier an hour after opening each day in case there is unclaimed table space.
- Artist Alley applicants must be eighteen (18) or older by the start of the convention.
- You may request a full refund for registration fees if cancellation is received by September 15th.
- Additional requests or changes past September 15th may be subject to late fees.
- For questions regarding the artist alley please contact [email protected]